Sunday, September 15, 2013

Let it go God will Multiply it

Summer was on my phone playing a game but my phone had a low battery. I plugged in my charger near her table so she could sit and play on my phone while it charged. However, getting the phone from her hands to plug it in was a battle. If she'd just let me plug it into a power source, she could play for hours; without it she had minutes. 

It made me think, "What am I not giving back to God?" Sometimes in life we hold on so hard to friendships, relationships, jobs, money and even our time. God doesn't take anything from us unless its to bless us, but letting go can also be a blessing to those around us. 

In John 6 Jesus feeds the 5,000 and has food left over because a little boy gave what little he had. This action not only blessed the boy but those around him. Further in John 19 Jesus gave his life for millions and has blessed is tremendously.

So if you feel God prompting you to let something go, or if someone in your life is leaving you behind. It's ok. Let go, plug into the source and expect something great!

God,
Thank you for being our ever present power source. Thank you for the things you have removed and added to our lives. We trust you and we live out our lives in anticipation. Following your word and looking for your lessons and blessings in our everyday lives. You are amazing and we love you. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment